Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday !

Today i'm back to my lovely Dorm ! (:

its so messy here...
But now, its already clean n smells good !

I clean it for about 2 hours. Geez, so tired !

Bcos of that, i cant do my 1st plan.. (do my 2nd Blog) *sigh

Hmmm..
Today is 26th right?

26th.
I hv a meeting with BP n DPI HIMSISFO. And guess what? One of My friend bring her Dog ! yey ! its baby Golden Retriever.. So Cute ! i'll post the photo later. (:

27th.
Tonigh i hv a conference call with Kamisu Kamakan. Not all of them.. Just Michael, Mario n Wilton. I laugh so much. i feel more tired than before now ! hahaha.
its so happy to hear some GOOD NEWS from them. it really make my night ! love them. hehe.

28th.
Tomorrow i'll go to Gramedia to buy some stuff.. and then.. i'll do my Project with My friends. i hope it'll done quickly. (:

29th.
Tonight My Mommy send a message to me. She ask what kind of Clothes did i want.. aaa. Happy. hehe.

30th.
Kamisu Kamakan'll Gathering on this weekend ! Cant wait ! hehe. (:

31st.
Stay Tune , People. hehe.


Okay then..
i'm Done..

Ah yes, i think for the next post , i'll write down the BAD stories too..
So it'll be GOOD n BAD stories of Mine. (:

so, byebye people.
i think i'll sleep early today.
feel so sleepy !

cya .

Love,
Felisia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails