Saturday, January 30, 2010

Counting Days...


Whoa...
it's been a very bery long time since the last post right?
haha.

So many things to do !
The most thing i MUST do right now is Study for Monday's Exam.
It's PROGRAMMING !
oh my ...
I hate EXAM !
ugh..

But yes..
again n again..
i have some promises with myself , with my bro, with my daddy, and my God for sure.. (:

i cant disappoint them..
(:

For the start, i do a great JOB! :D

1st Exam is Knowledge Management..
I got 82 ! hmm.. a lil bit disappoint.. But its okay.
I think i can hit A for this lesson.
hehe.. I wish.

Next. 2nd exam : Anapersis Lab.
amazingly i can do it smoothly.
i'm quite sure for this lesson. (:

Its a good start right?
okay, the 3rd is haunted me !
it's my biggest nightmare at all..
PROGRAMMING!
ugh..
i wish i can do it perfectly. :)

Ah yes.
Yesterday me n Kamisu Kamakan made a birthday Surprise for XinXin..
Check the story here : yellowmeow.blogspot.com
What an amazing day yesterday..
We laugh a lot !
hahaha.

okay then..
i must study now..
i really really dont want to fail.....
not this time. (:

Wish me luck , people...
and good luck for you too !


Bunch of love,
Felisia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails