Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End Year.


This is 'almost' the end of the year.


bye bye 2009.
WELCOME 2010 !


I wish all the best for next year !
(:

i have some SWEET stories about this holiday..

1st.
i already explore some places in Jakarta.
I'll post the photos later. (:

2nd.
i already watch some of my MUST WATCH films.

3rd.
My lovely sister is Pregnant !!
*This is the most SWEET story that i ever have this YEAR!*

4th.
My Mommy is back from Aussie.

5th.
still waiting.. But I'm sure there is another SWEET stories..
And i promise to share it to you,People.
(:


Ok than..
Wanna watch another MUST WATCH DVDs with my Bro.
Cya.


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010


Hope u enjoy this HOLIDAY,people ..

wherever u are, i wish u have the wonderful HOLIDAY !


Love,
Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails