Thursday, December 31, 2009

Almost New Year !


Hello, People !

hmm..
Just want to share another SWEET stories of mine today..

so.. it's 5th right?
:D


5th.
My Father is coming !

6th.
Today we hv dinner together.. it was FUN!

7th.
My Mommy said that on Next Chinese New Year, we'll go to Makassar to hv some Family's Gathering ! Gosh, cant wait ! :D

8th.
We are going to Taman Palem to meet some Cousins.

9th.
There'll be a family's gathering at PIK. (my cousin's house)
*Old n New*

10th.
Again,still TO BE CONTINUED..
But i'm pretty sure that'll be another sweet stories..


Soo..
stay tune , people.
;)


Another SWEET STORY about MiNe..
I have A LOT OF RESOLUTIONS for 2010.

I wish i can do it successfully..

ok then, another DVDs waiting for me..
haha.

cya people..

ah yes, tomorrow my mom n dad will be going to HONGKONG..
wish they hv an interesting n unforgettable trip.

love you, pi.. mi..


again,

cya people..


Bunch of Love ,
Felisia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails